Tuesday, March 3, 2009

REAL LIFE HIJABI COUTURE FASHIONISTA #2




Making clothes that make people happy, makes me happy. It is truly a blessing to do work that you love and that people can benefit from. Above is a picture of a dear client of mine, who has also become a friend. She radiates so much beauty and happiness in this picture that she recently sent me from Santa Lucia de Santiago de Chile, that I just couldn't resist sharing it with you. She is wearing our Fringe tunic in this photo and she said this about her newest Hijabi Couture Arrival:

"SSIIII ESTOY FELIZ COMO NIÑA CON JUGUETE NUEVO ESTRENANDO ROPA!!!!"

Meaning:
"YEEESSSSSSS I AM AS HAPPY AS A LITTLE GIRL WITH A NEW TOY WEARING MY NEW CLOTHES!!!!"

Thank-you Matlalli for allowing me to share your beauty with the world. I appreciate your supporting and enjoying Hijabi Couture from the bottom of my heart.

To all of my other family, clients, friends and supporters, may Allah bless you, your wealth and your families for being a part of Hijabi Couture, amin.

TO PURCHASE THIS SOFT AND BEAUTIFUL FRINGE TUNIC, MADE OF 100% MORROCAN FABRIC, PLEASE CLICK
HERE.

If you are a real life Hijabi Couture Fashionsita and wouldn't mind being featured, please contact Najea at hijabicouture@gmail.com.

5 comments:

srsmiley333 said...

very pretty!

Anonymous said...

ASA Najea,
I am so proud of you!!!!!! The tunic is beautiful!!!! WERE IS THAT REFUND CHECK!!!!!!

Francesca Najea Lujan said...

HEHEHE!
WAS MALEK!
Thanks so much. You make me so happy, you lil Halal Honey!
Barak Allah Ufeek,
Najea

Anonymous said...

wow did you design that tunic??

cheers
janan

Inspired Muslimah said...

Ok so I want that top, I clicked and I didnt see how to buy so help me please. I love your stuff!!