Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hand-Crocheted Trim Tunic


This tunic has a beautiful hand-crocheted trim around the neck and sleeves. I sold-out of these and recently made a new set of them. One of my clients (and soul-sister friends) asked me to custom-make her a second one of these in yellow. Which I did and I have to say that the yellow crochet reminded me of the sun. Alhamdulilah! I just love bright colors. When I saw the final product, it just cheered me up. I let the sister know that if she changed her mind and didn't want it - that would be fine with me. What I didn't say is that I would've loved to have it join my personal collection! ;) Making clothes for people really brings me joy. So, if you would like this beautiful tunic to join your collection, or have any custom requests, please give me the pleasure of taking your order.





Sizes
Multi-Colored with Hand-Crocheted Brown Trim





2 comments:

Isabel Querube said...

and what if i want one and i live in southamerica?

Francesca Najea Lujan said...

Isabel Y Toda Mi Gente Hispana,

I gladly shipped a huge package to Chile just this week! :) It would be my pleasure to send you one in Sur America.

Aqui se habla espanol!

Sinceramente,

Francesca Najea Lujan